Introducing the Social Intelligence Test! From what I can tell, it’s sponsored by Harvard and it’s rather interesting. The basis is you look at pictures of people going through different emotions and decide what emotion they’re feeling. The trick is, you can only see their eyes.
How well can you read people? I never thought I was good at it, but I scored rather high on this test. It was a very interesting experience! I highly recommend taking this!
13 out of 36…
28 out of 36
27 out of 36! :D
33 out of 36! I feel accomplished ;D
- note the size of their pupils. tiny pupils denote fear, anger, and other such emotions. large pupils denote arousal or relaxation. This sometimes helps you check the situation, unless the photo was taken with a flash and tiny pupils can’t be avoided, or the person is thinking about porn.
- wrinkles under their eyes might mean they’re smiling. Not always, but often enough.
- If they’re looking from the side or their head is tilted low, they might be shy or afraid or suspicious, with something to hide. If they’re looking directly at you and facing you, they’re confident, defiant, angry or confrontational, with nothing to hide. When the head is tilted down but the gaze is direct and ‘piercing’, it also denotes anger or defiance.
- If the brow curves up in the middle, they’re sad or upset. If it tilts down, they’re angry or defiant.
- A raised eyebrow could mean amusement or questioning.
- I think I saw Kristen Stewart’s eyes in this list haha
I saw Keanu Reeves’ eyes in this list xD
I got 28/36. I think that was better than what I did last time.